Amazon Quick

Download Amazon Quick
A Chrome Extension which gives you a One Click access to your favorite online Megastore Amazon.com

Amazon

Friday, December 26, 2008

Don't compare me with Priyanka:Deepika


She is beautiful, hot and taller in person. Actress Deepika Padukone earned large fan following just after her first release Om Shanti Om. Within a short period of time, she acted with some of the top heroes of Bollywood like Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan. But the talented actress doesn’t like to be compared with anybody. First it was Sonam Kapoor with whom she compared, now she is being compared with Priyanka Chopra.

Deepika said, “I am different. Don’t compare me with Priyanka Chopra just because she’s done stunts in Drona and I’ve done action sequences in Nikhil Advani’s upcoming movie. Each person is unique and so am I. I worked hard for six months to learn those stunts and was specially trained by experts from Hong Kong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment