Amazon Quick

Download Amazon Quick
A Chrome Extension which gives you a One Click access to your favorite online Megastore Amazon.com

Amazon

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hrithik taught me how to abuse: Barbara

Mexican hottie and lead actress of Kites Barbara Mori spills some beans about her relationship with ‘Kites’ co-star Hrithik Roshan. 


She says "Rakesh Roshan and Anurag Basu met me in LA. Anurag narrated me this story of a Mexican girl and an Indian guy and how their life changes when they fall in love. The story was so beautiful that I fell in love with it and couldn’t say no to Anurag. "


When asked about her relationship with Hrithik and his family, the hottie says "I met Hrithik when Suzanne was pregnant. I was away from my home but they are so warm people that they made me feel like a family. I am a very emotional girl. When I met the Roshan family, I fell in love with them. Hrithik and Suzzanne will always be in my heart. I went out with Suzzanne many times. We are good friends. I had been to their place for dinner many times. The food was so spicy that I couldn’t eat it. So the next time they diluted the spice with more sweet texture to the menu. Hrithik taught me abuses like ‘ ullu ke pathe ’ and lines like ‘ main tumse pyaar karti hoon ’ though I didn’t knew the meaning of it for a long time. "


Now this is great, Of all the things about India and Indian culture, Jr Roshan is teaching hindi abuses to Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment