Amazon Quick

Download Amazon Quick
A Chrome Extension which gives you a One Click access to your favorite online Megastore Amazon.com

Amazon

Saturday, February 14, 2009

What Bollywood hotties said about V-Day

Bipasha:Valentine's Day is special for all the people I love. I tell them how much I love them and prove my love for them with simple gestures. The ideal Valentine's gift would be hundreds of red carnations. I know John (Abraham) will get them for me.'

Preity Zinta: To be able to balance my crazy schedule so that I've time for those I love. What more can I want this Valentine's Day?

Minissha Lamba: When you're in love it's Valentine's Day all year round. Am I in love? Who knows a woman's heart? Not even the woman herself.

Celina Jaitley: Valentine's Day is emotional 'atyachaar' (torture) for those who aren't in love. It will remind me that I've been unhappily single for the last three years.

Amrita Arora: Valentine's Day means nothing to me. Love should be celebrated every day. Bring on the love!

Dia Mirza: Being single on Valentine's Day is the same as any other day. Love is a feeling that you can't miss. It's omnipresent.

Jiah Khan: There's too much work. No time to think about love.

Shilpa Shetty: I've got my Valentine's Day gift -- the IPL (Indian Premier League). And I've got the man (Raj Kundra) who gifted it to me by my side. What more can I want?

Malaika Arora: For me Valentine's Day means the freedom for people to express their love without worrying about self-appointed custodians of our precious moral values. The best gift I can think of is the right for us women to to live our lives how we want without intolerant groups stopping us.

Kangana Ranaut: Valentine's Day means pure selfless love from me to everyone I love. My ideal gift would be roses and candles.

Manisha Koirala: I'm spending Valentine's Day with family and friends. I want everyone to experience love in any and every relationship.

Urmila Matondkar: Valentine's Day is a time to show my friends and family how much they mean to me. The one gift I'm looking for is a gorgeous hunk. But the species seems extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment