Amazon Quick

Download Amazon Quick
A Chrome Extension which gives you a One Click access to your favorite online Megastore Amazon.com

Amazon

Monday, May 25, 2009

Brooke Shields: I lost my virginity at 22

According to recent reports from sources, Brooke Shields regrets to loose her virginity so late at the age of 22. 

The actress has admitted that not learning to love the way she looked and not appreciating her own appearance earlier is one of her biggest regrets and the main reason for loosing her virginity at the age of 22.

She insists that if she would have been more comfortable with her body image earlier, she would have lost her virginity much before 22.


She says "I think I would have had sex a lot earlier . . . I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did, at 22, [because] I would have been much more in touch with myself. To me, that's a health regret," the New York Post quoted her telling Health magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment