Amazon Quick

Download Amazon Quick
A Chrome Extension which gives you a One Click access to your favorite online Megastore Amazon.com

Amazon

Monday, May 25, 2009

Shilpa Shetty: I wasn't ready for Akon

As per the much advertised plan, Shilpa Shetty was supposed to perform with American rap singer Akon. But her sudden disapperance from the program made a huge disappointment amongst her fan following.

When contacted, Shilpa explained 

“I was just not prepared. It was an international platform, not some village nautanki. I had to be fully ready. And I just didn’t get time to rehearse. So I regretfully had to say no. But I’d rather not give anything less than my best when I’m representing my country.” 

She said it was a last mintue change in the program and she was happy to sit as an spectator and watch the closing ceremony. With Shilpa Shetty, coming out and explaing her absence from the program, all the speculation about "What was Shilpa Shetty doing during IPL Closing ceremony?", comes to and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment